I sit here at gate E2 in MSP realizing it has been close to two years since I first studied in london, and I am finally coming back. A lot has happened on both sides of the pond and I am excited to finally catch up. However, it won’t be the same. I was in a different state of mind and place within my life. Things will be two years different when I arrive back and it saddens me in a way. This is because I want to go back to that point of my life and relive my experiences when I visited for the first time. But living in the past is depressing because the journey of life ceases to continue. I have accepted this and will cherish my memories. Regardless, I am very happy to go back. First, I will be returning to London and Munich. In London, I plan to visit friends I made while I was studying in London. Then off to Munich, Germany for Oktoberfest and to prove my German heritage, even if I am only 50% German. Since not everyone I became friends with stayed in London, I will visit a good friend in Lyon, France and another in Granada, Spain. I have never been to either, but I have heard nothing but good things and beautiful sights! My hope is to rekindle my love for familiar places and get acquainted with the new. Along my travels I will try to post videos and pictures along the way. Cheers!
- Hi @hollygfirestone! Saw you were the CO HLS user group leader. I want to know if you have time for me to pick your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Join me at the next Marketer's Anonymous with @MNAMA & other local marketers over coffee to talk shop on Oct 26 amaminnesota.org/events/markete… 5 months ago
- RT @redpathgroup: Join Redpath and @MNAMA at "Marketer's Anonymous." Talk with fellow marketers about your struggles and successes: https:/… 6 months ago
- RT @redpathgroup: A day in the life of a Redpath consultant: youtube.com/watch?v=nCmdqs… 7 months ago
- RT @redpathgroup: Learn how to build a high performing sales team at our upcoming webinar redpathcg.com/forge-a-high-p… #Salesleaders 7 months ago