I sit here at gate E2 in MSP realizing it has been close to two years since I first studied in london, and I am finally coming back. A lot has happened on both sides of the pond and I am excited to finally catch up. However, it won’t be the same. I was in a different state of mind and place within my life. Things will be two years different when I arrive back and it saddens me in a way. This is because I want to go back to that point of my life and relive my experiences when I visited for the first time. But living in the past is depressing because the journey of life ceases to continue. I have accepted this and will cherish my memories. Regardless, I am very happy to go back. First, I will be returning to London and Munich. In London, I plan to visit friends I made while I was studying in London. Then off to Munich, Germany for Oktoberfest and to prove my German heritage, even if I am only 50% German. Since not everyone I became friends with stayed in London, I will visit a good friend in Lyon, France and another in Granada, Spain. I have never been to either, but I have heard nothing but good things and beautiful sights! My hope is to rekindle my love for familiar places and get acquainted with the new. Along my travels I will try to post videos and pictures along the way. Cheers!
- RT @carolinneapolis: Thanks to @brandpointco @redpathgroup and @CambriaQuartz for sharing their Content Marketing knowledge this morning!… 2 months ago
- We are so happy to be part of @BestPrepMN for Birdies event. You guys are wonderful at what you do. https://t.co/ZLOHVmAqsx 3 months ago
- RT @SrahSrahYoung: "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none." ~William Shakespeare. . #ahimsa #anahata #ocean… instagram.com/p/BQB48JWA8xh/ 3 months ago
- Looking to speaking to these fine folks at the @JJHillCenter with @MNAMA on marketing automation! 4 months ago
- I recently heard from someone that the smartest people in America are the least likely to engage in politics. I can see why. #debatenight 7 months ago